Shiniko Hollow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullying is baaad, m'kay (Angel and Twin)

2 posters

Go down

Bullying is baaad, m'kay (Angel and Twin) Empty Bullying is baaad, m'kay (Angel and Twin)

Post by CrazyAngel Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:04 am

It was still very recent since #3465 had entered the black market. At first, everything was freaky to her. The latest memory she had was waking up naked at a hospital, noticing a girl who looked oddly like her and who a bunch of doctors we're helplessly trying to reanimate, though their was no luck left. The girl was dead. She didn't realize it was her, though, not even remembering how she looked like before seeing herself in the mirror. Plus, considering her hairs we're naturally brown, they went back to their natural color in her ghost form, which she had now been tempted to go back with black and yellow if she could at some point.

Either way, she was brought in forcefully by a Dema who barely explained her anything of what was going on. The only thing he did was give her a hospital jacket he stole somewhere so she'd quit complaining. She didn't resist too long either, she tried her best to get some help from doctors, nurses and people and no one seemed to notice her presence. And now she was here. She knew she was dead, but it took a while for her to know it. She still didn't understand everything yet as barely anything had been explained to her. She was tattoo'd the number they gave her as her code name, not even giving her an actual name. So here she was, not knowing her real name, her past, scared and absolutely hating to be called 'S-34-65'. It had only been two week she was here and yet, it almost seemed like two years.

Right now, she was where every Shiniko's of the black market would be rounded up so they could eat cause of course, apparently she was dead but she still had to eat. She ate a little bit, but didn't feel super hungry, so she just slowly ate her food, not seeming too interested by it. She was trying to figure out how the hell she'd get out of here. But she knew, if she was caught, she would end up in big trouble. And that was what scared her the most. The Dema's weren't necessarily nice and with her lack of socializing capacity, she barely knew anyone. Not that she didn't wanna talk to anyone, she just didn't know how to approach someone and every time she wanted to join someone at the dining table, she was afraid the person wouldn't want her there. So she always searched for a place where their wasn't too many people around.
CrazyAngel
CrazyAngel
Admin Pervy Senpai
Admin Pervy Senpai

https://shiniko-hollow.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Bullying is baaad, m'kay (Angel and Twin) Empty Re: Bullying is baaad, m'kay (Angel and Twin)

Post by TwinTigerPaw Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:13 pm

Most shiniko would keep to themselves in the dining area. The food wasn't great. You had to have a high ranked dema in the market if you ever hoped to get a meal that smelled and tasted good. It was worth noting that whenever one particular group of shiniko entered the area, all the others would move away to sit elsewhere. Chrota's shiniko were not known for being dangerous or aggressive. They had bad reputations. Especially the hooded one with the Italian doctor's mask. That was the Plague Rat.

In total there were only about five or six shiniko that sat down. Rat went to his own table as he had lots of books with him a wanted to spread out and be able to read while he ate. Four of them sat at their own table, while another went to the furthest corner. He was so small, one wouldn't believe he was twenty-nine years old. Well, he was twenty-nine when he died at least. The second he was sitting, the other shiniko that had already been eating their meals started muttering under their breaths and shooting hostile glances at the smaller shiniko across the way.

"He's the monster I told you about. The one that kicks dema's out of the market and catches run away shiniko..."

"You sure? He's too scrawny..."

"Don't let his looks fool you.... He's a demon on the inside..."

The whispers continued. They weren't really kept as quiet whispers. The small shiniko could hear them. He looked down at his plate of food. It was good food thanks to his dema, Chrota.... But listening to people talk about him always made him feel sick.

"Hey! Yokai. What kind of demon are you going to be today? Are you going to turn into a cow this time?" One shiniko yelled across the room, causing some laughter. The other five shiniko that had come from Chrota's house ignored the gearing. It wasn't directed at Chrota or them, so they weren't going to get involved.
TwinTigerPaw
TwinTigerPaw
Admin Angry Bitch
Admin Angry Bitch

http://twintigerpaw.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Bullying is baaad, m'kay (Angel and Twin) Empty Re: Bullying is baaad, m'kay (Angel and Twin)

Post by CrazyAngel Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:04 pm

She pushed her plate aside after three or fore bites, still not very hungry. The bad side about this is she had less energy since she ate less, but when she tried to force herself it would make her gag. In the end, she generally just stopped around at least 5 bites. She'd take small snacks if she had some, she just wouldn't eat it all in one shot. That and she didn't get the luck of having a high ranked dema. Not that she was difficult, it was still better than the mushy hospital food, kinda. Though she didn't remember anything about the food since she didnt remember her past life, she still had that relief of eating something else. Before, she always had to be careful with what she ate.

She was more focused on finding a way to get out, knowing very well it wouldn't be easy, especially on her own. She had heard small discussions about some people who we're charged to chase after those who tried to escape which scared her. She was there long enough to know a lot developped powers and different forms, she didn't even discover hers yet. That made it all the more scary to her.

She noticed a man sitting down, staying on his own like she did. Some people moved away even though they werent all that close. Some Shiniko's immidiately started whispering. She didn't understand what they we're saying, but she could figure they we're talking about that man since they started whispering as soon as he was there. Though, she boiled in the inside as soon as she heard them calling him a demon and shit, no better than a kid.

She stayed silent for a few seconds, uncertain of what to do, but finally decided to pick up her trey and join the new commer. Maybe she could at least make a friend that way? She had to admit, being on her own made her feel rather lonely. Usually too afraid to approach the others. "Hello, mind if I sit with you?" She asked, feeling awkward asking that but decided she'd give a try "Your names Yokai, right? Mind if I give some company?" And she had to admit she was a little afraid he'd reject her, but she still kept a calm voice even though inside, ahe was really nervous!

CrazyAngel
CrazyAngel
Admin Pervy Senpai
Admin Pervy Senpai

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinTigerPaw Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:27 pm

The young man looked over at the woman and blinked a little. "Yokai's just what they call me... My names actually Yoko." He said rather calmly. Bullying is baaad, m'kay (Angel and Twin) Asakob10 "You... You wanna sit with me?" He asked, not sure how he felt about it. "I mean I don't mind... Just, I've never been asked that before."
TwinTigerPaw
TwinTigerPaw
Admin Angry Bitch
Admin Angry Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyAngel Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:38 pm

She smiled, relieved he didn't reject her right away. She still sometime had trouble approaching others, not exactly understanding why it scared her so much. Why it made her so anxious. That and she just didn't know what to say.

She placed her tray on the table and muttered "Pleased to meet you, Yoko. And I understand, I actually generally have trouble approaching people I don't know, I guess it just ticked me to hear the others bullshit." And sat down "Plus, I kinda need to force myself talk to others. I don't really have a name as far as I know. The Dema's call me #3465 and I hate it." She had a faint accent as she spoke, mostly that she didnt know if she spoke her own language she was automatically translated. So she spoke english on her own with a faint french accent "You can call me whatever you want, just not #3465." She smiled.
CrazyAngel
CrazyAngel
Admin Pervy Senpai
Admin Pervy Senpai

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinTigerPaw Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:25 pm

"It's nice to meet you too," Yoko said before taking a bite of what looked like a mixed rice dish. Other shiniko were shooting #3465 dirty looks for sitting with Yoko, but since he was ignoring them by now, they went back to eating their meals.

"Ah. Yea some of the demas here can be a little lazy... Usually, Chrota lets us name ourselves. Other dema and shiniko, however, decided to just call me Yokai because of my powers." He said softly while looking over at her. "I take it you're a little new to the market," Yoko asked with a head tilt.

Yoko usually knew these things simply because he guarded the market, and usually saw everyone that came in and left. He'd always get a good look at people, usually.... So long as he was on post at the time at least.
TwinTigerPaw
TwinTigerPaw
Admin Angry Bitch
Admin Angry Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyAngel Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:52 pm

She honestly completely ignored the other Shiniko's staring at her, more focused at his food for a few second, confused on why his dish seemed to be somehow better than most of what they had. Not that it bothered her much, again with the food she used to eat, she could eat about anything and she wasn't all that hungry. But she wouldn't lie, she wouldn't mind having better food. Oh she'd kill just for a poutine, that delicious Canadian dish with french fries, sauce and gravy. She'd probably even regain her appetite if she could just see one. 

She postponed her question as he was talking, paying more attention on what he'd be saying. ''For some reasons, I feel like Yokai sounds cool. I guess I'll eventually find myself a name, if I could at least know what my name was before. But I guess the fun part is I can find a name I'd like.'' she mumbled. Though she didn't really know what a Yokai was. 

She blinked at what he said, nodding ''Yeah, though it feels like an eternity. If escaping was so easy I'd do it in a split second.'' she mumbled. If she knew he was one of those who chased Shiniko's, she wouldn't have told him that, she thought he was in the same boat, unaware some Shiniko's we're used for this. Thinking the ones who chased Shiniko's was something else. ''I hate the Dema's, I don't know if they are all the same but the one I have so far is pretty much a careless bastard.'' she muttered. She just remembered that how he burned her skin with iron, leaving a symbol of his house as if she was a cow. More or less a way to mark which Dema she came from. Which Dema she was sold by. And she couldn't lie, this had been so painful. That and the fact she learned quickly not to try to run away from him or anything as she could be in big trouble. She had a few bruises, though she'd tend to hide them, not wanting to talk about it. She felt like asking the food question, though she didn't wanna sound aggressive or like she'd be asking for some, it really wasn't the case. She wasn't hungry, end of the line. 

She guessed maybe some Dema's we're nicer and then she decided the safe question she could ask was ''Have you been there for a long time? Cause I kinda wonder if theirs some nicer Dema's. I still wonder what the hell is gonna happen to me, mine wouldn't even explain to me what would happen. I saw a few others dissapear, never coming back.'' Though she had no idea they we're in a market. She was still pretty new and her Dema never explained her what was going on. Just taught her to shut her mouth and listen, that was all. It sometime happened she'd find somewhere to hide to cry without being seen, scared that she'd be stuck here forever and honestly wishing their wouldn't be any life after death if that what life was. 

She finally had the guts to ask ''Is this place hell or something? Cause it certainly seemed like it to me... The only thing I know is that I'm dead.'' She contained her emotions for now, not wanting to show it, but she absolutely wanted answers. She had also seen scary things, often other Shiniko's we're threatened to be thrown in a Phantom pit if they wouldn't listen. And she saw it happen to one as all we're forced to watch to serve as example, especially the new ones. But she preferred not to talk about it, knowing she'd crack if she did. ''I'm sorry for all the questions, I just don't understand what is going on and I need someone to explain me...'' she mumbled in a less cheery tone as she showed up at first. Even though she wasn't crying since she was holding herself from that, all the pain those two weeks showed her definitely showed in her eyes. It was also visible she barely had any sleep. All the stress caused her insomnia.
CrazyAngel
CrazyAngel
Admin Pervy Senpai
Admin Pervy Senpai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down