Shiniko Hollow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okay (Seishiyo and Blue)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Okay (Seishiyo and Blue) - Page 2 Empty Re: Okay (Seishiyo and Blue)

Post by seishiyo Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:27 am

Reaching an alleyway to escape someone she considered a close friend should not have been the highlight of her day. And yet it was. However both her and Nova didn't both get away in the first place without one getting injured. She should have kept a closer eye on Nova. If she didn't freeze up when they needed to run maybe they both could have gotten farther away before Rabble caught up with them. There was no used dwelling on what she should have done. She was pretty upset at Nova for risking her life the way she did. She wanted to scold the female but....well one it was not the time for that and two Nova was hurt. So she was busy being concerned for the female.

When the female responded in she would live she gave a half smile. “Well good. Can't loose you like this. I'd chase you into the afterlife and drag you back then ground you...” She said with a half smile. She stayed beside Nova trying to get a good look at the injuries to figure how serious they were to judge whether it would be a good idea or not to try and get Nova to safety. For now. For now what? She noticed Nova moving or rather seeming to looking around. She glanced around too before she heard Nova's question back to her. There was a small pause before she smiled way to easily. “I'm surprisingly fine actually. Worried about you and the situation were currently in but I'm fine.” She said smiling as she glanced back to the entrance to the ally way. “Maybe all of this has yet to set in for me right now. So I don't actually know just yet.” She said honestly. “As I said tho I'm surprisingly fine. A bit shaken but fine.” She added easily.

Olivia seemed to wondered when it would all hit her. She hopped no time soon. She couldn't deal with that right now. She had to stay strong and push away her shakiness. “That's right.” She muttered softly. The sound of cars being crushed again caught her attention but she didn't think to much off it because of where they where. However it was not long before Nova insisted on them getting further back. She had a momentary panic moment and inhaled quick enough the sharp intake make her cough slightly. “Right....” She muttered softly just as she went wide eyed and noticed how close Rabble was to them. The alley way suddenly felt a lot smaller then she initially thought.

“N-now..” She paused when she heard Nova speak up. Reasoning with and angry,hungry and dangerous Rabble. Would that have even worked? For the shortest amount of time it seemed like that was the case. It seemed Rabble was starting to calm down and back off. She smiled and nearly went forward only to press her back into the wall. No... nope he was far from calm. He was planning or thinking about the best way to get to them. “Rabble please calm down.” She begged him. “You need to stop so we can get Nova home.” She tried to explain to him. She didn't know if she was getting to him or not. Likely not after she seen how Rabble responded to Nova before hand. What made her think she would have any different kind of luck with the situation.

“Seems for tonight were camping out.” She half joked. Her face seemed to hold a different feeling then her voice did. Slight terror growing on her features as things slowly seemed to kick in. “Always wanted to...to sleep outdoors.” She muttered hesitantly. She could only hope keeping Nova close and both of the with against the wall he would not be able to reach them. Gods she hopped things didn't get worse.

~~~~~
Linnette knew what she was doing when she was acting the way she was. She made careful not over do it so it was fake but kept it up to make the situation seem worse then it was. She was careful about what she said and how she said it. After all the job of a women was never done until all the loose ends where tied off in a nice little bow.

With that she waited on the other side of the door to make sure Kova was responding the way she wanted him to. She could kinda hear him on the other side but not enough to know what he was doing. She had to be careful. When she heard his soft response that he was there she let out a sigh of relief. “Good... good....then I didn't loose everyone....” Her voice seemed to crack as if she was about to cry. “T-thank you for trusting me.” She told him softly. She stood and stared at the door and when to unlock it. She made the door seem as those she was shaking scared. The moment the door opened she seemed started to find him by the door. However she soon dropped to her knees beside him and hugged him. “I'm so sorry. I... I didn't mean for any of this...” She said shaking

“I need to get you out of here. Back with your dema before my master... Before she comes to check. I had to lie to her to keep you and the little girl who got away from that.... that monster.” She told the male as she carefully undid his bindings. “I... I know things are bad but please. You need to come with me. I can take you as close to your house as possible but...” She paused and gave a forced choked laugh. “After that I have to say goodbye.... Possibly for good...” She said leaning back from he shaky male. “After all was use is someone who can't do there job.” She told him before carefully grabbing his arm. “Please.....we need to hurry.” She whispered softly as she tugged his arm again.
seishiyo
seishiyo
Admin Crazy Killer
Admin Crazy Killer

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2