Shiniko Hollow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Blue, Luca, and Twin) New House, New Friends

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

(Blue, Luca, and Twin) New House, New Friends - Page 3 Empty Re: (Blue, Luca, and Twin) New House, New Friends

Post by TwinTigerPaw Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:48 am

Gau listened to Aderyn and reached over to pat his head and ruffle his hair. "Hey, it's fine. I can't expect you to just feel like vomiting up five years worth of information. So some things were left out on your mission explanation but I'm not upset." He said with that same sweet smile.

Watching this, Yoko felt himself smile as it all unfolded. Gau was pretty cool, and he was glad to now be in his house. He cracked another crab leg open and chowed down on it. He decided he would formally introduce himself to the other shiniko, and make sure they knew about him.

"So, tomorrow I'm going to visit the market," Gau said suddenly.

"Huh- why?" Yoko asked.

"I would like to find out more about your friend we met today. He seems like a good kid." The dema replied.
TwinTigerPaw
TwinTigerPaw
Admin Angry Bitch
Admin Angry Bitch

http://twintigerpaw.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

(Blue, Luca, and Twin) New House, New Friends - Page 3 Empty Re: (Blue, Luca, and Twin) New House, New Friends

Post by BluePawProductions Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:33 am

Aderyn, per usual form, swatted and batted at the large had that came and engulfed his hair in messy betrayal. He puffed out his cheeks in protest and then gave a firm grimace of disapproval, exaggerating for effect as soon as his hair was released. He finger combed it back down from he massive cowlick he now had, smoothing it out as best he could with one hand while eating with the other. "You're far too understanding for your own good," he muttered under his breath as if it were an insult, but settled back down more comfortably with his food.

he was only about two more bites in when Gau mentioned he was going visit the market. Mouth parted and about to bite, he raised a suspicious brow, then slowly began to lower the food as if he knew exactly what Gau was thinking. Sure enough, his dema was looking into that kid in the woods, and Aderyn knew exactly what that meant.

"Bloody h-" he cut himself short, pinched the bridge of his nose, then managed to say more cordially, "Gau, there's got to be a reason he's out there. I'm not saying not to do anything, but just don't run into this, alright?"

Did he feel bad for the shiniko? Yes. Did he want to help? Of course. But would he put his house first if that's what it came down to? Absolutely.
BluePawProductions
BluePawProductions
Mama Hypocrite Queen
Mama Hypocrite Queen

http://bluepawproductions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinTigerPaw Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:15 pm

Yoko listened to them both speak while he ate his food. The dema only hummed softly in thought before answering. "I know, I just would like to know a bit more about him. If there is a reason the market doesn't want him near them, I'd like to know why."

"If I knew all the details, I'd be happy to tell, but I only know that he isn't allowed on the market. Basically in Chrota's house, if it's not his house it's not my problem. That's what Chrota told all his shiniko since he literally didn't care for the other market dema." Yoko said in reply. "But, I did have sympathy for some of the other shiniko."

Gau nodded. "Alright then. I will take the time to rest up and then I'll locate the market tomorrow. Chrota did say he would pay me back for helping him today. May as well ask him to help out with this." The dema said. Yoko nodded as he finished all his food a smiled. That was really good.
TwinTigerPaw
TwinTigerPaw
Admin Angry Bitch
Admin Angry Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by BluePawProductions Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:16 pm

Aderyn rubbed his temple, but felt guilt just as much as he worried. He didn't particularly like being a naysayer or the one that seemed cold hearted all the time, but he was....just a logical person. He looked at the straight facts and tried to be as practical as possible. It sometimes did cut the human element out of his thought process, the heart out of it, but he did care about people. He just...saw the issues and potential negatives more than other people usually cared to admit. He did have to confess to himself that he was too quick to write off this kid, though... They should at least figure out more. It just worried him because, as much as Aderyn did care for his housemate, Gau rushed into them. His heart was bigger than anything, including reason. After all, he did bring home Tex.... He cared about his fellow housemate deeply, but he also knew how insane it was to keep him around sometimes, especially considering what almost happened to Gau because of their lack of information on his situation....

He let out a reluctant sigh that sounded more harsh than he felt and conceded, "We should talk to some people about it." He settled his hands at his sides and looked his dema in the eye for a moment before contemplatively tracing down to his plates. "If Chrota doesn't know, we could always talk to that information broker, Yorick. I don't like him and Tex isn't fond of him, but he'll answer just about anything if you're willing to pay. Just bring some cash or something worthwhile and we'll know anything we want on the situation, i'm sure."
BluePawProductions
BluePawProductions
Mama Hypocrite Queen
Mama Hypocrite Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinTigerPaw Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:55 pm

Gau smiled and nodded to his Shiniko. He couldn't blame Aderyn for his behavior now. After all, he had every right to worry about this one. He had almost been destroyed by Tex after one of his panic attacks. That would have left his shiniko with nowhere to go...

"That's probably the best plan. Yorick knows almost everything around the market. If its market stuff, free food, and lots of cash could be good enough to bribe him." Yoko said as he finished up his food. Gau nodded. "Then we'll take time and look into things tomorrow morning, plan the trip and see when a good time is." Gau added.
TwinTigerPaw
TwinTigerPaw
Admin Angry Bitch
Admin Angry Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by BluePawProductions Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:11 am

Aderyn immediately reviled the idea of Yorick coming to his restaurant. "He doesn't get out much. Scrap the food," he bluntly stated, "Besides, we don't want him coming around, for one, and we don't want to be associated with him, for another." He leaned back on the counter and decided for Gau, blatantly, "Money will suffice."

He finished up his food and collected his tray, pretty much just assuming he had the last word on this. "I'll be up in the morning and ready to go," he stated surely, "Make sure anyone you're taking knows we're doing this so they're not holding us up."

And with that, he was out the room, mission firm in his mind.
BluePawProductions
BluePawProductions
Mama Hypocrite Queen
Mama Hypocrite Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinTigerPaw Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:19 am

Now that a plan was formed, Gau nodded and looked over to Yoko. He figured it would be safer if he only brought two shiniko with him. Fewer heads to lose track of. He told Yoko he'd like him to come with them since he knew the market very well. Tex needed some rest, so Gau thought it best to let him have some chill time.

Before he himself went to bed, he went to let Tex know he could have a rest day and take the time to rest.

~~~~~

The next morning, Yoko got himself up before anyone else, before Aderyn even. He was going to make a great impression that he was an early riser. Yoko had already had breakfast and even surprised Gau. He wasn't much of a cook, though, only able to put a slice of bread in the toaster for himself.

Gau, being the good father he is, cooked up breakfast so all the kids could have food to eat.
TwinTigerPaw
TwinTigerPaw
Admin Angry Bitch
Admin Angry Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by BluePawProductions Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:07 pm

Tex slept in the next day and spent pretty much the whole morning being a lump in bed. He was exhausted from the mission before and was still recovering with the whole ordeal that came shortly after his contact with Akinaten as well. He wasn't about to get up any time soon. It was best to just let the little fire child sleep.

Aderyn, on the other hand, rolled himself out of bed with a moan like the old man he was. The sun was streaming in through his window and right onto his face, telling him that it was probably about eight AM or a tad earlier, which was later than he normally tried to wake at. He must have overslept, he assumed. With a stretch and tousle of his thick hair, he fumbled across the dresser and got his glasses. He was practically blind without them. Now equipped with the almighty power of sight, he got himself out of his childishly oversized pajamas and into morning clothes. He, after all, had to look his age at least in professional terms. He couldn't be seen wandering about looking like a child!

Heading into the dining area after a trip to the bathrooms to brush his teeth and freshen up that prepubescent face of his, he padded in, pulled up a stool, and immediately got himself a dark brew of coffee. "So, what time are we headed out?" immediately to business then.
BluePawProductions
BluePawProductions
Mama Hypocrite Queen
Mama Hypocrite Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinTigerPaw Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:39 pm

Yoko looked up at his new housemate, just as he was cramming a waffle into his mouth. That was his sixth waffle this morning. Gau smiled. "Right after we're done with breakfast. Yoko got up bright and early so we wouldn't be waiting on him." The dema said, patting the boys head. "I've cooked up breakfast for all the other kiddos, so eat up. We'll want to get out there before noon."
TwinTigerPaw
TwinTigerPaw
Admin Angry Bitch
Admin Angry Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by BluePawProductions Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:12 pm

Aderyn caught one look of the kid jamming his face with waffles and gave an emphatic and distinctly old-man-style eye roll, as if to say 'rambunctious kids these days, how ridiculous!' He had a sort or bemused smirk to him though, obviously amused by the youth. He leaned back in his chair and sucked down some more sweet, sweet, caffeine. He reached across the counter with his slim arms and gathered himself some food while moving the absolute minimum required. He didn't eat as much as someone from his house normally would shove into their pie hole, but that was more of a deliberate choice. Appetite or not, there was a limit to what a body could fit. He didn't want to be bloated and immobile if they had to fight!

"Well, I'll be ready whenever we leave. I'm all set as soon as we've eaten," the boy replied, setting his feet up on the stool next to him comfortably. (There were perks of being so small.)
BluePawProductions
BluePawProductions
Mama Hypocrite Queen
Mama Hypocrite Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinTigerPaw Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:48 pm

Yoko watched Aderyn. He wondered how he could stand the taste of straight black coffee. He knew he couldn't. He needed some creamer and at least some kind of sugar in his coffee so he could stand it.

"I should probably get myself into my spider form then-" Yoko began, but was cut off by Gau.

"I think maybe you should let your body fully heal first, Yoko. I understand that you've been using your yokai forms on and off for ten years, but I also understand that the powers hurt you. I'd like you to rest a little before you use them." The dema said softly. Yoko blinked as he listened before nodding.

"Oh, okay. I'll rest my powers then, only emergencies then." He said, causing his dema to nod.
TwinTigerPaw
TwinTigerPaw
Admin Angry Bitch
Admin Angry Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by BluePawProductions Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:09 pm

Aderyn silently approved with Gau's appraisal of the situation. He was not a medic by powers, but by training. Still, he was just as aware as any other medic of the extent of those injuries. They weren't something to just use frivolously. Especially since Gau and Yoko seemed to think that this outing would just be all fine and dandy. Aderyn, of course, being ever-cynical as he was, didn't expect such smooth sailing. He wouldn't voice his doubts, however. He'd let things be what they may and react as needed. He, at least, would be prepared.

"If we've got that settled then," he spun his seat to look at them, seeming almost like an impatient father ready to get on with the work day, "We should get rolling, shouldn't we?"

( vuv You can time skip as needed. Gau has the lead.)
BluePawProductions
BluePawProductions
Mama Hypocrite Queen
Mama Hypocrite Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinTigerPaw Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:15 am

Gau nodded and sat up. "We best be on our way, yes. You ready Yoko?" He asked. The shiniko nodded his head and got up as well. "I just hope Crota's in a good mood this morning," Yoko commented.

(Time skip away!)

The trip out was long but it didn't feel that way since Yoko took up to time telling black market urban legends. Gau wasn't sure if he was supposed to believe them or not. Most of them were so hoxy.

"But how does the shiniko wonder the empty streets without its head? It should be dead." The dema said softly. Yoko laughed. "That's what makes it an urban legend. It's not true, but it's just one of the many stories market shiniko use to scared newer younger shiniko." He explained.

The dema simply tilted his head. How strange. He's not sure he's ever been told one of these stories before now.

"Hey get out of here!" Came a small bark from the market entry way. A short shiniko that looked way too familiar was standing in their way.... But- no that wasn't a shiniko. Long purple hair cascaded down his back and his eyes were a bright yellow. The right eye was more narrowed as if it were injured.

"Con, get back over here before I beat your ass." Shouted the real doorman. Con was still stuck in his human from the other day.... How cute, he was shorter than Aderyn.
TwinTigerPaw
TwinTigerPaw
Admin Angry Bitch
Admin Angry Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by BluePawProductions Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:16 am

Aderyn walked alongside his dema and kept an eye out for Yoko. He knew that the kid probably had it handled, but he felt responsible for looking out for him, even if he was far more used to this place than anyone in their current traveling party and even if he was a former guard here. He knew there were dangers, some of which were particularly aimed towards newly housed familiar faces. Between his careful observation and protective attitude taking up most of his focus, though, he did manage to keep up with the conversation somewhat.

"Well, they're not all real, but they're not all fake," He agreed with the boy, informing Gau quite matter-of-factly, "I have it on good faith to believe that there actually was that one guy who got both arms ripped off by the same phantom on different days, then replaced them with ice claws. I've never seen him, but there are some rather credible sources."

Horrific, terrifying, cruel, but true.

As they approached the gate, Aderyn's guard was up, to the point he almost drew a weapon out of concealment when he heard a shout for them to leave. It soom became clear who it was though, and he gave a snort of amusement. He nudged Gau in the side as he muttered, "I think he's even smaller than when we left him."
BluePawProductions
BluePawProductions
Mama Hypocrite Queen
Mama Hypocrite Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinTigerPaw Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:47 pm

Gau simply tilted his head to one side while the two spoke before taking note of the small Con in front of them. Yoko smiled. "Aw, you're on guard duty today since you're tiny? You're actually really cute when you're tiny." He said.

Con just simply puffed up in reply to their comments. "Just wait till I'm back to normal you glorified phantom..." He hissed at Yoko. The shiniko only gave a confident smile knowing that there was no chance that this phantom would try to attack him at Gau's house anytime soon.

Gau gave Con a hearty pat on the head and a smile. "You're adorable when you're not trying to kill everything in sight." The dema commented. "Ugh, whatever." Con spat. "What do you want?" He added in sharply.

"We actually came to see Crota and then maybe see the information broker. Know if Crota's in his sector?" Yoko asked. The phantom nodded in response. "Thanks, Con. I'll make sure to steal you a jar of eyeballs from the medical bay as a reward." The shiniko added. Causing Con to somewhat perk. It was easy to bribe the phantom with the offer of eyes.

Gau didn't like Con's desires for eyes, or Yoko's willingness to bring him some. He couldn't change the phantom's nature however and just moved on. Yoko took lead, knowing right where Crota's area was. The shiniko that was guarding with Con nodded and moved aside to let the through.
TwinTigerPaw
TwinTigerPaw
Admin Angry Bitch
Admin Angry Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by BluePawProductions Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:27 am

Aderyn raised a brow when Yoko and Gau seemed to agree that the phantom was cute. Sure, he was in a tiny body and, sure, he may have seemed like a youngin', but there was no denying what that facade held within. Aderyn couldn't look at that violent phantom and think anything sweet, disguise or not. He couldn't deny his distaste for him. So he kept his mouth shut and stood beside his dema, allowing the message to be exchanged.

He did, however, bunch his face to one side as he asked, a twinge of disgust to his features, "Yoko, what the actual bloody 'ell is your medical bay here doing with jars full of eye balls?" The way he saw it, they couldn't be transplants because they'd be cross contaminated and wouldn't preserve in the jars, but he had no idea what it was for. Surely they had to think it was important if they were keeping them, though, which meant that stealing them for phantom food didn't sit well with him. The only words he had to say on that bit were silent, spoken through the eyes to his dema.

It did allow them passage, though, and they entered, trailing along to find Crota.
BluePawProductions
BluePawProductions
Mama Hypocrite Queen
Mama Hypocrite Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinTigerPaw Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:45 am

Yoko looked at his housemate with his arms resting behind his back. "Well, they're actually harvested for Con, but the demas don't like to give them to him often. They somehow think it makes him more obedient when they reward him with less. But most shiniko around here have learned they can win favors with Con by offering him whole jars."

"Oh, so you all spoiled him," Gau said with a slight smirk. Yoko smiled. "You could say that. I've never done it before because Con really hates me. All the phantoms do. But since he's like he is, I figured I would just this once... I'll just have to make a good trade with Rat. He keeps most the jars."

"Tell him I'll give him a coupon for one meal at my place. He seems to love my food." Gau said. That was a good way to win the local Rat over. Yoko nodded and then pointed to the all too easy to spot shack. It was lazily put together with planks of wood nailed in awkwardly and tarp hanging in some places. This was Crota's space.

"Here it is, Crota's shack, or home. I don't know what he likes to call it." Yoko said. Rat was actually inside, probably stalking on items for his medic shack by the arena.

"Hay, Yokai, didn't think I'd see you here again. Sup." Rat said as he stepped out. "We were to see about getting info on that shiniko that lives in the maze," Yoko said. The doctor merely tilted his head. "You mean that isolated one? I know as much as Crota knows about him, only that Tarter Sause doesn't want him in the market. Something about his powers draws in phantoms I think. You'd have to ask the king of ugly himself."
TwinTigerPaw
TwinTigerPaw
Admin Angry Bitch
Admin Angry Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by BluePawProductions Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:07 am

Aderyn couldn't stop the added disgust that flashed across his features, but he quickly buried it to steel himself as they approached the actual bulk of the market. "I don't even want to ask who's idea it was to start harvesting eyes for that phantom. I just hope they're from people who are already dead, not that it's a guarantee around here." As one may have assumed, Aderyn didn't think highly of the market itself. Not many did. He, though, had additional reason to despise the place.

As they got to closer to the market, the waves of emotion crashed over him and surrounded him, rising up and smothering the life out of his body as it strangled his chest. He kept a flat, steeled expression, only shifting his jaw and posture slightly to adjust to the feeling and make sure he didn't look too stiff. His empath ability made the emotions of those around him his own. Fear, anger, anxiety, joy, hate, horror, relief, pain, dread, panic- Everything. Everything whirled and stirred in him, churning into a hot, boiling mess of too many emotional voices at once.

"Let's just get it over with," he grumbled as they pressed onward through the narrow, winding paths.

They were soon upon Crota's strikingly and definitely humble abode, which meant they were at least making progress. When Rat appeared instead, he assumed that meant the dema was out and about and figured they'd have to just suffer in waiting until that unpredictable dema got pack. Luckily the questionable medic had some sort of lead. When he called Tartarus, Tarter Sauce, though, Aderyn couldn't restrain a snicker. Okay, yeah, that one was good.

"What do you say Gau? Wait for Crota to lead us to Yorick or try to tackle the mangled mutt Tartarus?" It was up to his dema who he'd rather handle and who he thought would have the information they needed....rather, who'd be willing to share.
BluePawProductions
BluePawProductions
Mama Hypocrite Queen
Mama Hypocrite Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinTigerPaw Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:44 am

As discussion started, Yoko quickly whispered to Aderyn. "Most the eyes are stolen off of dead human bodies whenever we can find them. some are damaged eyes they must be removed, and in slim chance cases, removed as punishment." He explained.

Rat crossed one arm while scratching his head. "Yoyo will bleed you dry of your money.... I say go right to TarTar but keep an eye on your shiniko since he's a huge dick."

Gau gave a quick nod and gave it some thought. "I have the cash the spend, but it may be worth it to hold onto it." He said and looked to Aderyn. He always did look to his shiniko for advice and was checking to see if it would be simpler to go to Tartarus or not.

Yoko took the opportunity to have a short conversation with his former housemate. Rat seemed very interested in the deal of free food in exchange for phantom treats.
TwinTigerPaw
TwinTigerPaw
Admin Angry Bitch
Admin Angry Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by BluePawProductions Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:56 pm

( Lol, i can't even right now. XD I am too amused by Rat's all too true appraisal of Tartarus. )

Aderyn was somewhat relieved that the eyes were only being taken postmortem...but he had to wonder what the humans thought when they kept finding their dead with the eyes ripped out of their sockets. Probably had theories of a serial killer with a pension for eyes running around like crazy, which wasn't too far off the mark, all things considered.

When the appraisal was made for each dema and his own made the decision, he didn't argue. He'd had dealings with Yorick and knew that he, in fact, would bleed people as dry as possible if he could. He was a money grubbing man that would take more than you wanted to give, but not so much that you wouldn't return again if you really needed it. He wasn't kind, generous, or considerate. It was all business with him. Tartarus had his own issues, but he'd had the good fortune of not having to meet him, so that dema was a bit of an unknown mystery to him. He'd definitely heard people speak about that one as Rat did, though, with disdain and suspicion, fear even. It could be better for them or could be bad news, but they at least had their dema with them, which made them considerably safer.

"Well, I'm sure we can't miss the man," he mentioned to Gau, "The arena is his, which means all we have to do is head for the obvious fighting arena and we'll likely fine him or one of his little fighters running about."
BluePawProductions
BluePawProductions
Mama Hypocrite Queen
Mama Hypocrite Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinTigerPaw Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:39 am

"Well then we will pay Tartarus a visit first. I just want some details about that shiniko." Gau said. "Good luck then." Rat replied as he and Yoko finished making their deal.

Once done, Gau lead the way back out and let his two shiniko help guide him to Tartarus' arena. It sounded like Browly was in the ring today. Big crowds usually could give away which of the beastly brawlers were fighting today. Just as Yoko suspected, it was Growly and some poor little soul that bit off more than he could chew.

"Stay close, and in front of Gau, kay Aderyn?" Yoko said. He wanted to make sure his housemate was in the safest position.
TwinTigerPaw
TwinTigerPaw
Admin Angry Bitch
Admin Angry Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by BluePawProductions Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:53 am

They settled on Aderyn and he swallowed any qualms he had, assuring himself that they'd be fine. He heard what happened with Asher and Alex, so he wasn't completely certain it was safe for any of them, but he was more sure that they'd be secure together. They could watch each other's backs. He knew that he, himself, wasn't valuable enough to make a fuss over, but Gau was loaded and Yoko had unique abilities. That made their little band more of a target in general. He hoped Tartarus wasn't one of those types, or at least was smart enough not to be with a house like theirs.

As they approached the arena, Aderyn's empath ability brought less fear, more pain, and extreme excitement rolling over him. The crowd must have really liked what was going on in there, he was sure. He was engrossed in sorting through those emotions to keep his head clear when he heard Yoko speak up and immediately shot back, "I can handle myself, kid." He didn't intend to sound harsh, but what passed his lips came across that way. He knew he wasn't a fighter like may of those around. He wasn't built for it. His powers were, arguably, weak, but he didn't want to be pitied or coddled for it. He refused to be the weak link. "You're more of a target here, Yoko," he decided firmly instead, "I'll keep my eyes on you instead."

~~~

Late late late! Eternally, always, for all of time, every time, in ever situation, LATE! Ahhhhh he hated it! Either his dema needed to start giving him more time for these things or he needed to stop getting involved in scuffles along the way, but this catch-up routine was going to be the death of him if he didn't cut it out. He felt like he was always running all day long.

A suntanned young shiniko with dark hair pulled into a tight but messy bun was booking it full throttle down the halls of the arena to make a delivery that was due in less than two minutes. He couldn't afford to be late, not here. This was th big leagues and he had to make an impression. A good one! His fiery amber eyes flashed over his shoulder to double check and make sure he wasn't followed as he rounded a corner to head towards the infirmary, heavy pack of cargo rattling on his back.
BluePawProductions
BluePawProductions
Mama Hypocrite Queen
Mama Hypocrite Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinTigerPaw Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:24 am

Yoko looked over at Aderyn. He mostly just didn't want anyone in the crowd to pick a fight with him, but he didn't argue. He looked stressed enough. "Don't worry, blind as I am, I've got both eyes on you two..." Gau said to reassure them. He was keeping his cool, for Aderyn's sake.

Before long they walked up to where they'd be able to see the fight. Right as the smaller opponent was thrown right out of the ring and into the crowd of people. Yoko moved out of the way and spotted their target, making sure to point him out to Gau. "Almost there!"
TwinTigerPaw
TwinTigerPaw
Admin Angry Bitch
Admin Angry Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by BluePawProductions Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:44 pm

Aderyn took Yoko's silence as a victory. Good. Strong or not, that boy wouldn't be putting himself out of his way to take care of him. This old geezer might have been small, sort of weak in some ways, and small in body, but he had seniority and experience. It rubbed him the wrong way to be looked after by anyone, especially those younger and more green than he. In a way, it was more to him about everyone knowing their place and when not to cross that line into his. Might have been prideful, he admitted, but it was true.

When Yoko pointed out Tartarus, Aderyn's face screwed slightly. He was not expecting /that/ to be the dema they were looking for. The dema was a wall of a man, tall and broad, built like a tank and obviously worked to keep it that way. He had short-cropped black hair and dark gray, stormy eyes, like the clouds after a hurricane...or just before. Those eyes held a world of thought behind them, but hazy with anger and hatred as he surveyed the crowd. But what first came to sight, what caused such a reaction from Aderyn, were the scars. This man had been shredded and put back together more than anyone he'd ever seen. Every available space of skin that he could see had scars of varying ages, most of them old and some faded. The most prominent were the scars that tore up one side of his face and across the other, narrowly missing an eye.

Those eyes that Aderyn kept coming back to snapped over to them, seeming to stare directly through the small Welshman himself for a moment. His heart skipped a beat with surprising uneasiness, but then it soon became clear that he wasn't the target of the gaze. The suntanned shiniko who was running so late darted around Aderyn with a rushed and slurred, "S'rry kiddo, didn' see ya' there!" He didn't stop for a breath and just kept moving, amber eyes flashing brightly as he wove in and around the crowd, a crimson cloak identifying him as he went straight to Tartarus and took the bag off his back to hand over.

BluePawProductions
BluePawProductions
Mama Hypocrite Queen
Mama Hypocrite Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinTigerPaw Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:06 am

Gau stared ahead. He wasn't able to see the same details as Aderyn could. He could only pick Tartarus out of the crowd since he too was a tall man wall. Yoko more or less found himself distracted by the said suntanned shiniko. He'd seen him once or twice before during his time at the market he was sure. He hoped he had made it to Tartarus in time, he knew how cranky that dema was with late deliveries.

Gau made his way over and waited before he would try to catch the dema's attention. Though it was posable just being there was enough to grab anyone's attention.
TwinTigerPaw
TwinTigerPaw
Admin Angry Bitch
Admin Angry Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next